Each year our school is allocated an amount of funding. This is largely based on the number of pupils we have on roll. In recent years we have received two additional amounts of funding, one called the Pupil Premium Fund, the other is the PE & Sport Premium. By far the larger of the two is the Pupil Premium Fund, for which we receive an additional £1,320 for every child eligible for free school meals and we allocate this to benefit those children.
The PE & Sport Premium is worth about £18,000 in total and we use this in a number of ways to improve the provision for specialist PE and Sport in our school. Our school has been recognised by Tees Valley Sport in a recent case study as an example of very good practice in using the additional sport funding.
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-19 – created September 2018. To be reviewed January 2019.
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2016-17
- Pupil Premium Report 2016-17 updated May
- Primary PE and Sport Premium 2018-19
- Primary PE and Sport Premium Impact Report 2017-18
- Primary PE and Sport Premium 2017-18 – updated May 2018
- Primary PE and Sport Premium Impact Report 2016-17
- Primary PE and Sport Premium 2016-17
- Primary PE and Sport Premium 2015-16